- Dirt particles as small as 10-15 microns get captured by Cartridge Pool Filters, making them perfect for pools that need an effective option for removing smaller debris and dust particles. Ideal for in-ground pools/spa from 5,000 to 35,000 gallons;
- Elevated, filtered water collector and debris sump prevents accidental by-pass of heavy debris to pool when cartridge is removed for cleaning
- Filter tanks made from extra durable glass reinforced co-polymer material to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions, including in-floor cleaning systems
- Extra-large cartridge element with new precision engineered extruded core provides extra strength and maximum flow
- Flow Rating:150 GPM; Filtration Area:425 sq. ft.; Turnover 8 Hrs.:72000 gal.; Turnover 10 Hrs.:90000 gal.
Package Dimensions: 584x965x32001
Details: Cartridge Filters have a corrosion resistant, injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced, polypropylene filter tank featuring superior strength and reliability. The cartridge assembly uses four, non-woven, polyester cartridges. There is no need for backwashing. Simply remove the cartridges and rinse with a garden hose, reducing water consumption. These filters provide the most energy efficient flow and save up to 2,500 gallons of water per year by eliminating the need to backwash.
Top manifold configuration provides excellent filtration and hydraulic performance for reduced cost of operation
Cleanable cartridge elements eliminate the requirement for backwashing
Filter tanks are made from the most durable materials to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions
High capacity, rapid release manual air relief valve bleeds air with a quick quarter turn of the lever
Heavy-duty, tamper-proof, one piece flange clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom and allows quick access to all internal components
Compatible with salt water filtrations systems.
In-ground pools from 5,000 to 35,000 gallons In-ground pool and spa combinations In-ground spas
2″ full-flow internal piping and plumbing offers less resistance to flow and maximum performance.
Union coupling connection accepts 2″ or 2 1/2″ piping for plumbing versatility (union not included)
Pool Type: In-Ground
Flow Rating:150 GPM (72000 Gal @ 8hrs / 9000 Gal @ 10hrs)
Filtration Area: 425 sq. ft.
# of Filter: 4
In / Outlet Connection: 2″ / 2-1/2″
Overall Dimension: 21 x 37 x 21 inches
Pool Cartridge Filter